Treefort Technologies Partnership with Appara!
Treefort Technologies is excited to announce that Identity Verification by Treefort is now available through Appara!
About Appara? Appara is the all-in-one ecosystem for modern legal professionals. Appara is a document automation, workflow automation, and entity management Platform for legal professionals. Appara’s suite of Solutions enables legal professionals in the corporate, estate planning, and real estate sectors to save time, reduce errors, cut costs, and increase productivity.
Why Treefort? In today’s world of new technology, criminals can generate a fake ID that is visually impossible to determine if its real or not. Treefort offers the most advanced multi-factor authentication digital identity verification technology in Canada. Treefort not only analyzes government issued ID for fakes, but it goes beyond ID by using multi-factor authentication and checking other sources to verify identity, such as confirming that the individual has a credit file with a credit bureau. While no technology is foolproof, Treefort’s IDV has the most integrations for multi-factor authentication from trusted reliable sources to confirm identity with over 1750+ data points making it the most robust IDV product in Canada.
Why Appara chose to integrate Identity Verification by Treefort:
- No Treefort account setup or product training is required.
- Only takes 5 minutes or less for your clients to complete the IDV process.
- NO requirement for the client to download an app in order to go through the verification process.
- Bilingual Customer Support to support your clients.
- Verifies Identity, Not Simply ID.
- Easy to Read, Treefort certified identity verification and risk analysis reports for each client.
- Most integrations for multi-factor authentication from trusted reliable sources to confirm identity with over 1750+ data points.
- Fraud Detection on every IDV
- Only IDV company that offers access to Anti-Money Laundering fraud risk reports.
- Compliance with FINTRAC Anti-Money-Laundering Rules.
- Compliance with Law Society Client ID Rules in every province in Canada
- Optional enhanced banking verification for further fraud mitigation.
We are excited to be working with the Appara to offer their users the best identity verification technology in Canada.