Work With Us
Hiring Now | Director of Customer Support
Email Resume to email@example.com
As a member of the Treefort Senior Leadership Team, the Customer Service Director is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and successful delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process, and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for our customers.
The Customer Service Director is responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer and for leading/developing a team, who typically deliver customer interactions across multiple channels (Front and Back office. Telephone. Email. Online. Live Chat. Video, Social Media. Correspondence.)
List of duties and responsibilities
- Strategically lead and develop the customer support team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures
- Directs and oversees all aspects of our organization’s customer service policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to our customer service delivery.
- Define, monitor and report on service level standards, targets and goals that focus on reducing response times, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, and a positive customer experience.
- Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score), Customer Experience and other Customer service metrics.
- Enhance First Call Resolution
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer as needed
- Drive better sales through excellent customer service
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify companywide improvements and present to the SLT
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization.
- Establish policies and procedures that produces high quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices.
- Implement systems to capture and report on service metrics, including customer feedback or trends in product or service issues.
- Aligns customer service activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization.
- Work effectively with all peers and the board/stakeholders Commercial and Finance, Marketing, Onboarding and Operations to negotiate and influence customer improvements
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Drive quality and consistency across the customer support team
- Define, negotiate and agree on the effective allocation and utilization of customer support resources in line with service specifications
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a resource capacity model that quantifies resourcing requirements in conjunction with business objectives and service level agreements
- Reduce cost to serve where applicable
- Responsible for the customer support department budget
- Empower and Engage the Customer Service Team in a remote environment
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Manage resource decision making and planning.
Compliance and Risk
- Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements.
- Identification of any potential risk issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive history of managing operational customer service teams
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role.
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a quality focused environment
- Able to collect and interpret business analytics, develop strategy and make recommendations.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels of the organization
- Influential relationships skills and an ability to use these relationships to deliver service improvements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years managing/leading a remote customer support team
College/University degree in business/business management is an asset but not required
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org