Work With Us
Bilingual Customer Experience Representative
Location: Remote (Must be a resident of Canada)
Salary: 45,000 to 55,000 depending on experience Roles & Responsibilities Treefort Technologies Incorporated is a growing Canadian tech startup in the Know Your Client/Digital Identity space.
The Treefort platform allows professionals to verify the identity of their clients, meet with them and sign all manner of documents, in accordance with Anti-Money Laundering, Law Society, and other regulatory requirements.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, capable individual who is keen to be a part of a tech company that works in a virtual office setting and is passionate about ensuring our customer’s experience is outstanding. This individual would need to be fluent in both English and French, competent with technology and comfortable interacting with customers.
- Assisting customers with product and technical support relating to the Treefort products and services.
- Maintaining professionalism, and a positive, empathetic attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels (email, chat, text, phone).
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products extensively so that you can answer questions.
- Documenting customer interactions, service/support requests, comments, and complaints
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide exceptional customer support.
- Work closely with our Onboarding Team as needed to assist with training clients on how to use our platform.
- When not supporting customers, you will be expected to assist with such duties as updating training materials, user acceptance testing our releases to ensure they are working before we roll them out to our customers and other duties as needed.
- Oral and written fluency in French and English.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Able to work independently.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft teams, word, PowerPoint, CRM software, SharePoint, and Outlook required.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Acrobat Illustrator and other programs an asset, but not required.
Post-secondary Education or paralegal training is preferred.
Computing Science or technology background preferred.
Individual should reside in Canada.
Please Email [email protected]